|Graphics Card Type:||Integrated||Private Mold:||Yes|
|Condition:||100% Tested Working||Products Status:||New|
|Socket Type:||Other||Keywords:||Industrial Motherboard|
|TF Card:||Support||Operating System:||Android 7.1|
IOT Embedded Computer Boards,
Integrated Embedded Computer Boards,
Integrated PC Computer Motherboard
Interactive IOT Embedded android Boards Voice Recognition LED Light
RK3399 is a newly launched low-power, high-performance application processor chip. The chip is based on the Big.Little architecture, which is a dual-core Cortex-A72 and quad-core Cortex-A53 combined architecture with independent NEON coprocessors. Used in computers, personal Internet mobile devices, VR, advertising machines and other intelligent terminal equipment.
This chip is also equipped with multiple high-performance hardware processing engines, which can support video decoding in multiple formats, as well as high-quality JPEG codecs and image pre- and post-processors.
1. Integrate dual USB3.0 Type-C interfaces and support Type-C DisplayPort audio and video output.
2. The dual ISP pixel processing capacity is up to 800MPix/s, supports dual camera data input at the same time, and supports high-level processing such as 3D and depth information extraction.
3. MIPI/eDP interface, supporting 2560×1600 screen display and dual-screen display.
4. HDMI2.0 interface, H.265/H.264/VP94K@60fps HD video decoding and display.
5. Built-in PCI-e interface, support PCI-e-based high-speed Wi-Fi and storage expansion.
6. Support 8-channel digital microphone array input
7. Comprehensive system support: compatible with Android, Linux and other operating systems
Basic hardware specifications:
|CPU||Rockchip RK3399 dual core Cortex-A72+ quad core Cortex-A53 CPU|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU|
|Built-in storage capacity||EMMC 8GB/16G/32G/64G optional (Default 16GB)|
|Display interface||LVDS interface (single, 6-bit dual, 8-bit dual). Supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1080, support 7"-84" display|
|EDP screen interface, support resolution 1920x1080|
|Screen voltage||Support 3.3V/5V/12V optional|
|Network||With RJ45 interface, support 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Support 4G PCIE interface|
|With WIFI & BT module, support Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac protocol. Support BT 5.0|
|Image rotation||Support 0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees manual / automatic rotation, support gravity sensing function|
|Real Time Clock||External real-time clock power supply battery|
|Interface device||Support MIPI camera x2|
|USB HOST x 3 (support usb camera@500W usb printer, U disk, mouse, keyboard and standard USB peripherals), 1x USB3.0|
|3x UART/(2 UART, 1 SPI), support external serial device (NFC module, printer, card reader, etc.)|
|TF card, maximum support 64GB|
|Class D amplifier: 5W*2 8 ohms, support microphone|
|HD 2.0 output|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A, 3GPP format|
|Video||Supports H.264, MPEG2, VP6, VP8, MVC and other video formats. Online videos such as YouTube, up to 4K, HTML5 video playback, Flash 10.1 playback|
|Picture||Support JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and other image formats to browse and support rotation / image enlargement|
|Power Adapter||Input:AC100-240V.50-60HZ, Output: DC12V/3A|
Contact Person: Juli Wu