|Applications:||Industrial Automation, Advertising, IOT, Medical ,Education||GPU:||ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU|
|Products Status:||New||Network:||WIFI +BT|
|Brand Name:||OEM/ODM||Certification:||FCC, Ce, RoHS|
|Ports:||Wifi, DVI, VGA, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet||FSB / HT:||2.0 GHz|
|Power Supply:||DC 12V|
DC12V Embedded Computer Boards,
RoHS Embedded Computer Boards,
DC12V embedded server motherboard
DC12V Embedded Android Boards Digital Signage Android OS Boards
1. It also supports 7-inch to 84 inch LVDS interface display (point-to-point Full HD display 1920 * 1080) and EDP interface display.
2. Multiple interactive mode interfaces: capacitive touch, infrared touch, infrared remote control, USB keyboard and mouse, multi-point optical touch.
3. A variety of network interfaces: Ethernet, 4G, wireless WiFi, Bluetooth.
4. Multi channel USB interface and serial port output.
5. Support 4K video playback and HDMI 2.0 HD output.
6. Strong anti electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic compatibility.
Basic software specifications:
|Operating system||Android 7.0|
|Basic software function||Web browsing, email, e-book, resource manager|
|Sound mode||Clock, alarm clock, calculator, recording|
|Voice support||Multinational voice|
|Recording||Support MP3, WMA format recording|
|Weather + clock|
|File processing||EPUB, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF, TXT|
|Input||Standard Android keyboard, optional third-party input method (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.)|
Pay special attention to the power supply used by the motherboard. The power supply voltage requirement of our motherboard power supply is DC_12V, the working voltage range is 9V-15V, and the ripple is less than 100mV. With a range of 15V, the motherboard will be permanently burned out or open circuited. The power supply ripple is greater than 100mV. It is easy to interfere with the motherboard or work unstable, especially the sensor and touch screen. It is easy to cause interference and jumping. Our company recommends using it The power supply is 12V/3A. For peripheral equipment, it is recommended to use 12V/5A. Before powering on the motherboard, make sure that the power supply voltage is within the required range, whether the power supply wiring is correct, whether the screen line and voltage jumper of the display screen are correct, and whether the connection method and pins of each socket are correct. Make sure that each power supply voltage is correct. And the socket sub-wiring can be powered on under the condition that the wiring is completely correct.
Contact Person: Juli Wu