|CPU:||Rockchip RK3128 Quad-core Cortex-A7 Quad-core GPU Mali-400MP2||Operating System:||Android 6.0|
|Voice Support:||Multi-lingual||Ethernet:||10M/100/1000M Ethernet|
|RAM:||DDR3 1G/2G Optional||Built-in Storage Capacity:||EMMC 8GB/16G Optional|
|Main Frequency:||1.2 GHz||Network:||Browser -ChromeLite, GOOGLE Market, Google Talk|
|Display Interface:||LVDS, EDP|
3A Android Embedded Board,
DC12V Android Embedded Board,
DC12V industrial mainboard
DC12V 3A Android Embedded Board Bluetooth 4.0 Multi Point Acoustic Touch
The RK3128 Android integrated board adopts the Rockchip RK3128 quad-core chip solution and supports the Android 6.0 system. Support the decoding of mainstream audio and video formats and pictures. It can use either the MIPI interface LCD panel, which can support the highest resolution of 1366*768, or the LVDS interface LCD panel, which can support the highest resolution of 1920*1080, and supports 1080P video playback. Abundant interfaces make products more versatile and are widely used in intelligent control fields such as advertising machines, all-in-one machines, security, and industrial control. Due to its hardware platformization and Android intelligent characteristics, when human-computer interaction or network device interaction is required, it can be used on an intelligent terminal platform.
Basic hardware specifications:
|CPU||Rockchip RK3128 Quad-core Cortex-A7 Quad-core GPU Mali-400MP2|
|Main frequency||1.2 GHz|
|RAM||DDR3 1G/2G Optional|
|Built-in storage capacity||EMMC 8GB/16G Optional (label 8GB)|
|LVDS interface, can support the highest resolution 1920*1080|
|MIPI-DSI interface, can support the highest resolution 1366*768|
|Touch screen||Provide I2C interface (can support multi-point capacitive touch), USB (can support multi-point resistive touch, multi-point capacitive touch, infrared touch frame)|
|Network||With RJ45 interface, support 10/100M Ethernet|
|Equipped with wifi module, supporting Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n protocol|
|Image rotation||Support 0 degree, 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree manual/auto rotation, gravity sensor function (optional)|
|Real Time Clock||Built-in real-time clock power supply battery|
|Support DVP interface camera|
|3 USB HOST, 1 USB OTG|
|1 UART, support external serial device (NFC module, printer, card reader, etc.)|
|SD card, maximum support 32GB|
|D class built-in speaker, 3W* 2 8R|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A, 3GPP format|
|Video||Multi-format 1080P 60fps video decoding (H.265, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP8). YouTube and other online videos, up to 1080P, HTML5 video playback, Flash 10.1 playback|
|Picture||Support JPG, BMP, PNG and other image format browsing and support rotation/slide show/picture zoom function|
|Power Adapter||Input: AC100-240V.50-60HZ, output: DC12V 3A|
Motherboard installation instructions:
1. Take the board and install and wear the bracelet. If the working environment is dry, the bracelet must wear a wired electrostatic bracelet.
2. When installing and removing the board, you need to pay attention to your fingers should be placed on the edge of the board, and your fingers should not touch the center of the board. The center of the board is an important component and components that are extremely sensitive to ESD, which are easily damaged by ESD static electricity.
3. When installing peripheral pin header type interface devices, you should hold the bottom of the motherboard with your hands before inserting it; do not insert it forcefully, which will easily deform the motherboard and easily damage the BGA packaged components on the motherboard.
4. Before screwing the main board, the main board must be laid flat to ensure that the positioning posts are of the same height, otherwise the main board will be easily deformed, causing the solder balls to crack and damage the components.
1) Q: Is SUNCHIP a factory or simply a trading company?
A: We are a TRUE OEM/ODM factory. Please read our COMPANY PROFILE, for more information on this issue.
2) Q: What payment methods are available to me?
A: We accept most of the payment methods: accept VISA, Pay Later,T/T,Western Union,Paypal and Cash.
3) Q: How long is the warranty time?
A: 1 Year.
4) Q: What are the shipment terms and delivery times of your company?
A: Delivery / production time is directly affected by the size of the order. Also depending in which season you are shipping.
5) Q: Do you give any discounts ?
A: Prices are directly affected by the quantity. We have many ways to help our partners when starting the sample processes. Make sure to ask our sales on how we can make you save some charges.
6) Q: I would like to add my company logo on your products, is this possible?
A: SURE.We customize on a regular basis products for many large retaillers and brands. If your order is at the below 10 units, we can consider this as a SAMPLE order, some fees might apply for the logo prints.
Contact Person: Juli Wu