|CPU:||Rockchip||Operating System:||Android 7.1 Above|
|Frequency:||1.8 GHz||Ethernet:||10M/100/1000M Ethernet|
|Mobile Network:||4G LTE FDD/LTE TDD/WCDMA/GSM (optional)||VGA:||VGA Maximum Supported 2048x1536|
|Serial Port:||9*RS-232, 1*RS422/485||Memory Type:||DDR3|
|Maximum Ram Capacity:||8GB|
Android 7.1 Embedded CPU Motherboard,
OTA Upgrade Embedded CPU Motherboard,
Android 7.1 Embedded CPU Boards
Android 7.1 Embedded CPU Motherboard OTA Upgrade USB Port
Android Embedded CPU Motherboard , OTA Upgrade USB Port Embedded CPU Boards
The intelligent industrial all-in-one board adopts the Rockchip RK3399 six-core chip solution and supports the Android9.0 system. Powerful computing power. Support H.265 4K video playback. Rich interface, enhanced power management circuit. It is suitable for intelligent remote network control: equipment such as industrial, medical, large advertising machine, educational video terminal and so on.
Basic hardware specifications:
|CPU||Rockchip RK3399 dual-core Cortex-A72+ quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU|
|Run and save||LPDDR4 4G|
|Built-in storage capacity||EMMC 8GB/16G/32G/64G optional (label 16GB)|
|Display interface||LVDS interface (single-channel, 6-bit dual-channel, 8-bit dual-channel). Support maximum resolution 1920x1080, support 7"-84" display|
|EDP screen interface, maximum resolution 4K|
|MIPI screen interface, maximum resolution 1920*1080|
|Screen voltage||Support 3.3V/5V/12V optional|
Provide I2C interface (multi-point capacitive touch)
Support USB multi-point capacitive touch, multi-point infrared touch, multi-point acoustic wave touch, multi-point optical touch
|Network||With RJ45 interface, support 10/100 Ethernet|
|Equipped with Wifi&BT module, supporting Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ ac protocol. Support BT4.0|
|Image rotation||Support 0 degree, 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree manual/auto rotation, gravity sensor function (optional)|
|Real Time Clock||External real-time clock power supply battery|
|Interface device||Support MIPI interface camera|
|6 USB HOST (support usb camera@500W usb printer, U disk, mouse, keyboard and standard usb peripherals)|
|2 groups of UART, 1 group of SPI or 1 group of UART, 2 groups of SPI. Support external serial devices (NFC module, printer, card reader, etc.)|
|SD card, maximum support 64GB|
|Class D power amplifier: 3W*2 8 ohms, support microphone|
|HDMI 2.0 output|
|Audio||MP3,WMA,WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG,M4A,3GPP Format|
|Video||Support H.264, MPEG2, VP6, VP8, MVC and other video formats 2160P@24FPS decoding. YouTube and other online videos, up to 4K, HTML5 video playback, Flash 10.1 playback|
|Picture||Support JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and other image formats to browse and support rotation/image enlargement function|
|Power Adapter||Input: AC100-240V.50-60HZ, output: DC12V 3A|
Basic software specifications:
|Operating system||Android 9.0|
|Basic software functions||Web browsing, email, e-book, resource manager|
|Sound effect mode||Clock, alarm clock, calculator, recording|
|Voice support||Multinational voice|
|Recording||Support MP3, WMA format recording|
|Weather + clock|
|File processing||EPUB, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF, TXT|
|Input||Standard Andriod keyboard, optional third-party input method (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.)|
|System Management||APK installer|
|The original ecological Android system, open root permissions, can be customized product development|
|Real-time remote monitoring, self-recovery from system crashes, 7*24 hours unattended|
|Support OTA remote upgrade|
Motherboard installation instructions:
1. Take the board and install and wear the bracelet. If the working environment is dry, the bracelet must wear a wired electrostatic bracelet.
2. When installing and removing the board, you need to pay attention to your fingers should be placed on the edge of the board, and your fingers should not touch the center of the board. The center of the board is an important component and components that are extremely sensitive to ESD, which are easily damaged by ESD static electricity.
3. When installing peripheral pin header type interface devices, you should hold the bottom of the motherboard with your hands before inserting it; do not insert it forcefully, which will easily deform the motherboard and easily damage the BGA packaged components on the motherboard.
4. Before screwing the main board, the main board must be laid flat to ensure that the positioning posts are of the same height, otherwise the main board will be easily deformed, causing the solder balls to crack and damage the components.
1) Q: Is SUNCHIP a factory or simply a trading company?
A: We are a TRUE OEM/ODM factory. Please read our COMPANY PROFILE, for more information on this issue.
2) Q: What payment methods are available to me?
A: We accept most of the payment methods: accept VISA, Pay Later,T/T,Western Union,Paypal and Cash.
3) Q: How long is the warranty time?
A: 1 Year.
4) Q: What are the shipment terms and delivery times of your company?
A: Delivery / production time is directly affected by the size of the order. Also depending in which season you are shipping.
5) Q: Do you give any discounts ?
A: Prices are directly affected by the quantity. We have many ways to help our partners when starting the sample processes. Make sure to ask our sales on how we can make you save some charges.
6) Q: I would like to add my company logo on your products, is this possible?
A: SURE.We customize on a regular basis products for many large retaillers and brands. If your order is at the below 10 units, we can consider this as a SAMPLE order, some fees might apply for the logo prints.
Contact Person: Juli Wu