|Get Latest Price
|After-sales Service Provided:
|Field Maintenance And Repair Service
2.4GHz HD Media Player Box,
802.11n HD Media Player Box,
802.11n digital signage video player
Wifi 802.11n 2.4GHz HD Media Player Box Digital Signage 1080P
Full HD 1080P Wifi Mini Android Network Advertising Digital Signage Commercial Media Player Box
The advertisement playing box is a small computing terminal device. As long as it is simply connected with the LCD advertising machine through HDMI or other interfaces, it can realize web browsing, network video playing and application installation on the LCD advertising machine. It can also carry out remote editing, control and distribution through background software.
1. First, we prepare the advertising box and HDMI cable, then power on the LCD advertising machine and connect them with HDMI cable.
2. Secondly, connect the LCD advertising machine to the Internet through wired network or WiFi network. The LCD advertising machine can be connected normally if the connection is successful.
3. Then, taking the network background of Android motherboard as an example, log in to its website for background account password login.
4. After the above steps are completed, we can edit and distribute the program to the advertising box through the background software, and the advertising box is connected to our LCD advertising machine, which is only a display function at this time.
5. After the background software edits the program, it can directly distribute the program to our advertising machine through the principle of remote control, dispatch and view. This is the connection mode between the advertising box and the LCD advertising machine. Generally speaking, it is to connect first, and then transmit and connect the background data through the main board software inside the advertising box.
6. The advertising box is not only aimed at the LCD advertising machine, but also widely used. It covers the commercial display industry, including LCD splicing screen, LED display screen, touch query machine and so on.
|RK3288 quad-core Cortex-A17 @1.8G GPU Mali T764
|Android 6.0 (Linux optional)
|802.11b/g/n (2.4G/5G optional)
|Support full Netcom 4G (optional)
|Support USB host*2
|DC power 12V input
|Maximum support 64GB
|Support HDMI output
|EDP screen interface / LVDS screen interface(optional)
|8Ω*5W * 2(optional)
|Infrared remote control
|Support infrared remote control
|USB port expander
|USB port expandert*1(optional)
|3.5mm stereo headphone output
Contact Person: Juli Wu